TEI Critical Apparatus Toolbox
This tool allows you to generate TEI <zone> elements by drawing points on an image.
It is entirely browser-based (nothing is processed on the server), so it should be very fast. Developed in Firefox, but should work in any modern browser.
The TEI Zoner was written by Chris Sparks, see the Credits page for more info.
How to use:
- To set points for your shape, click anywhere on the image.
- To draw your shape, click [Draw] in the bar at the bottom of the screen:
- To draw a rectangle, set only two points (upper-left and bottom-right angles of your rectangle)
- To draw a polygon, set as many points as necessary.
- To see the TEI code for your shape, click on [Show TEI] in the bar at the bottom of the screen. You can copy / paste this code in your TEI file.
x: px (%)
y: px (%)