TEI Critical Apparatus Toolbox
The TEI Critical Apparatus Toolbox is a tool for people preparing a natively digital TEI critical edition.
The Toolbox lets you
- Check your encoding: offers facilities to display your edition while it is still in the making, and check the consistency of your encoding
- Display parallel versions: choose the sigla of the witnesses, and the different versions of the text, following each chosen witness, will be displayed in parallel columns.
- Print an edition of a TEI XML edition, with a TEI-to-LateX and PDF transformation
- Annotate an image: lets you easily trace zones on an image to prepare a documentary edition
- Get statistics on the XML tags effectively used in different parts of your edition, and some word count.